ELADOS® EMP KKS piston-diaphragm metering pumps
Measuring capacity: 0.2 / 0.5 / 0.9 / 1.4 l/h
The ELADOS® EMP KKS series metering pumps operate according to the motor-driven piston diaphragm principle with automatic ventilation.
They are suitable for transporting degassing products. The seamless cylindrical piston system is made of ceramic material and offers maximum resistance to chemical products.
The different electronic control variants enable the pump to be adapted to any quantitative or proportional measuring process.
- Measuring with the smallest possible speed capacity
- High precision measuring even with degassing products
- Self-priming and self-ventilation with the smallest measuring volumes
- High reproducibility
- Multiple electronic control options
- Mechanical stroke adjustment
- Stroke frequency control
- Pulse control
- Pulse multiplication and division
- Pulse storage
- Standard signal control
- Vacuum signal report and level warning