A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto a user’s computer when they access certain websites. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or their computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the way they use their computer and the information they contain, can be used in order to recognise the user. The user’s browser only stores cookies on the hard drive for the duration of the current session, occupying minimum memory space and causing no harm to the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of personal information, and most of these (known as session cookies) are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session.
The majority of browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of these, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in their security settings.
Without your express consent, through the activation of cookies in your browser, this Website shall not link any data, stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase, with cookies.
Cookies used on this Website
Following Spanish Data Protection Agency guidelines, we hereby detail the use that this Website makes of cookies in order to provide you with the most accurate information possible.
This Website uses the following own cookies:
- Technical cookies: These enable the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist within it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the purchase process of an order, making the enrolment request to register or participate in an event, using safety features during browsing, storing content for video or sound distribution, or sharing content through social networks.
- Customisation cookies: These enable the user to access the service with some predefined general features according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the browser type used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are either processed by us or by third parties, and enable us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. To this end, browsing on our Website is analysed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer you.
This Website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this Website. By using this Website, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Google. Therefore, in the event you may want to exercise your rights, you must communicate directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social media site uses its own cookies in order to enable you to click on buttons such as ‘Like’ or ‘Share’.
Deactivating or deleting cookies
You can enable, block, or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Website browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and you may exercise your right to delete or deactivate them from such browsers. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies in order to enable the browser to remember your rejection of such cookies.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with any third party, except where necessary for the system’s operation or when required to do so by law. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbour Agreement which ensures that all data transferred shall be processed with a level of protection in accordance with European regulatory standards.